ENSURE THE WELL-BEING OF LONE WORKERS
Teldio’s Centralized Lone Worker (CLW) application allows companies to ensure the well-being of their lone workers by periodically checking in. The solution provides employees with a safeguard against unforeseen accidents, and organizations with a means for quick response to these unfortunate situations.
By automatically sending ‘Alive Check’ messages at specific time intervals to confirm workers well-being, managers are reassured that their employees are safe. If a worker fails to respond to a request within the allocated response time, an emergency alarm is automatically raised on their behalf notifying emergency response personnel. Response personnel receive the CLW alarm directly on their MOTOTRBO™ radio or mobile device, thus ensuring rapid response.
- Enhance Worker Safety – With CLW’s flexible activation and deactivation options, workers, supervisors and administrators are reassured that lone workers are never left to their own demise when they’re completing risky or potentially hazardous jobs and tasks.
- Increase Situational Awareness – By pairing CLW with RTLS, workers are reassured that they are safeguarded based on their location. Should a worker enter a predefined dangerous or hazardous area, CLW automatically activates.
- Improve Response Times – When a CLW alarm is activated, first responders are notified directly on their radios and mobile devices via e-mail, audio or text message.
- CLW sends ‘Alive Check’ messages to an employee’s radio.
- Should a worker not respond, CLW triggers an alarm & notifies the response team.
- Customization – configure CLW to automatically activate based on an employee’s schedule, define the intervals at which employees receive messages, specify the response group, identify the number of unanswered messages permitted before an alarm is activated.
- Ensure alarms are sent to the right person based on the time of day, worker competency & location by pairing with Teldio’s ACS.
- By pairing with Teldio’s RTLS location app, CLW automatically activates & deactivates based on an employee’s location. Create safe zones & hazardous areas.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS AND TYPES
- Radio Hardware/Releases Compatibility:
- Software supports Direct Repeater Connection. If the customer chooses to go with Control Stations, an XPR 4000 or 5000 series control station (base radio) per channel (Conventional Mode) or one control station per system (Trunked Mode) is required.
- Computer Hardware/Operating Systems:
- Intel® Core™2 Quad / Intel® Core™2 Duo / Intel® Pentium® or similar, Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit / Windows 8 Professional 64-Bit / Windows Server 2008/2012, 4GB 1333MHz Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM or higher, Minimum 160GB Hard Drive, Integrated: 10/100/1000 Ethernet LAN on system board, minimum four (4) externally accessible USB Ports.
- Compatible with IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus.
Healthcare, Mining, Oil & Gas, Utilities.